MIST offers three flexible studios, the most versatile and technologically sophisticated entertainment and hospitality space in NYC that can be transformed into:
- Independent and Hollywood Studio production space
- Production of original content for webcast; streaming or broadcast
- Three (3) Commercial grade movie theatres.
- Film Screenings
- Live music performances
The Studios at MIST
The studios are acoustically isolated from each other, soundproof when divided. The stadium seating operates hydraulically and the telescoping systems accordions into the walls providing an entirely flat floor.
- Studio A: 92 stadium seats
- Studio B: 165 Stadium seats
- Studio C: 92 Stadium seats
Depending on the configuration, the studios can accommodate up to 900 people standing for performances; 300 people seated for banquets; and 280 stadium seated.
State of the art equipment
- LED theatrical lighting with digital control board
- Digital sound mixing boards
- Fiber optic broadband connections with 35Mb/35Mb data rate (increasable to 150MB/35MB)
- Wireless broadband
- Cell phone amplification system for social networking and talking
All live events can be filmed for rebroadcast or streamed from the robotic and hand held video cameras throughout the studios.
MIST Studios is an environmentally-friendly green business. We are located on the first floor of the Kalahari, Harlem’s first LEED Gold building. In designing and building MIST Studios we have been careful to select environmentally sustainable materials which minimize consumption of resources, improve air quality, reduce energy consumption, preserve resources for future generations yet provide an inviting space, which we affectionately call, “Harlem’s Living Room”.